DAY GLOWER - Antioxidant Brightening Moisturiser (Water-based) SPF 30 with UVA Protection
Rise & Shine, Moisturise with Day Glower
This lightweight, non-greasy antioxidant moisturiser protects the skin from premature ageing and damage with its defence against UV rays and environmental pollutants. Enriched with a luxurious blend of natural active ingredients, the skin receives the moisture and nourishment it needs to stay soft, supple and healthy.
Witness a fair and even skin tone with visible brightening glow instantly!
- Dermatologically and Clinically Tested
- Non-allergenic Fragrance
- Paraben, Alcohol and Colour Free
- Swiss Formulated. Made in Singapore
- Suitable for Normal/Combination, Dry and Oily skin
Be pampered with the multi-functional benefits of this all-in-one Antioxidant Brightening Moisturiser
- Sun Protection
- Act As A Good Face Primer
Non-allergenic FragranceParaben, Alcohol and Colour Free
Aqua / Water, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester, Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol, Butylene Gloycol, Ethyhexyl Stearate, Getyl Alcohol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethanen, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Potassium Cetyl Phoosphate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Carbomer, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Titanium Dioxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Capryly Glycol, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Parfum / Fragrance, Bisabolol, Chondrus Crispus Powder (Carrageenan), Aluminum Stearate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Alumina, Limonene Xanthan, PEG-8, Linalool, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Benzyl Salicylate, Tocopherol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tocipherol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tocotrienols, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Squalence, Phytosterols, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid
HOW TO USE:
- Cleaning the face and pat it dry
- Apply the Day Glower with small amount evenly over cleansed face and neck; follow by the foundation or powder if any.
- Re-apply to maintain protection, especially after perspiring, swimming or towelling.